ibrahim mansour

ibrahim mansour
Jerusalem in my heart forever ...

الأحد، 27 فبراير 2011

What celebrity would you most like to meet in person?

Jesus - the perfect reflection of God and the wisest and most loving man to walk the earth - I'd like to learn fom him directly.
Adam, the first man on earth - I'd like to know what it was like to be him and what he was thinking when he rebelled against God and I'd like him to see the misery his choice has caused,
and...
who else... Oh yes Bezalel. From the Bible account of the construction of the Ark of the Covenant, Jehovah himself appointed Bezalel and promised to “fill him with the spirit of God in wisdom and in understanding and in knowledge and in every kind of craftsmanship, for designing devices, for working in gold and silver and copper, and in working of stones to set them and in working of wood to make products of every kind.” (Ex 31:3-5; 35:30-33). I love working with metal, and although I am a qualified jeweller and silversmith I know absolutely nothing about the subject compared to what is possible. That would be amazing!

love, life , death

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق