ibrahim mansour

ibrahim mansour
Jerusalem in my heart forever ...

السبت، 19 فبراير 2011

What's the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

What time is it? (I'm usually up at 4 or so, and I have a set schedule to get ready for work. I stick to it closely). My internal alarm clock was goofy some of this week--daylight savings time and I had to get ourselves in sync.What day is it? (No need to be in week-day mode on the weekends!).Where are my glasses? (I've been known to fall asleep with them on, the light on, and the book open. I've also been known to take them off and PUT them somewhere in my sleep, and then, finding them the next morning, in the dark, without my glasses, is a real trick.)

Then it's up and getting to what I need to do for the day.

Your mind, on the other hand IS you--so you can only blame yourself for your thoughts. SOunds to me like you're morning experience is not only not sinful, it's perfectly normal, and something that you'll outgrow as you get older. DOn't sweat the small stuff.

love, life , death

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق