ibrahim mansour

ibrahim mansour
Jerusalem in my heart forever ...

السبت، 12 فبراير 2011

If you could move to any foreign country, where would you move to?

I guess I have to go back to basics. I guess everyone is differant, I have no desire to be part of a Haiten culture or any other culture for that matter. If I were to move to a foreign country, which I considered Chile, I would try to assume their culture as it is their country. I am all for multi culture but have found it is pretty much a one way street and "birds of a feather, flock together" seems to be a pretty much a standard. Back to areas to move to, you have to understand, Florida is not a State but a Foriegn Country. Southern Florida is so diverse in culture, you can not say it is like any other stae in the United States. I believe northern Florida is still culturally not over run with diversity and hopefully they can retain their "southern roots". I guess it all boils down to life style, if you like an international cosmopolitian life style head south, if you want Florida for what it was and is, head north. Pretty simple, huh? Now 20 years ago I may have gone with the cultural diversity, now I see it more as a simple "AMERICAN" way of life.??

love, life , death

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق