ibrahim mansour

ibrahim mansour
Jerusalem in my heart forever ...

الثلاثاء، 8 فبراير 2011

What's your favorite drink?

Here's a long, long list. (I hate choosing favorites, it seems so unfair!)

-Pepsi or Coca-Cola (what's the difference anyway?)
-Caramel Frappuccino (from Starbucks...yum!)
-Root beer (non-alcoholic by the way.)
-Red Bull (taurine my @$$, that bull pi$$ gets me hyper, that's all that matters!)
-Jump Juice (Strawberry and Apple, incredibly refreshing frozen as a popsicle.)
-Mango Juice (Again, refreshing as a popsicle)!
-Strawberry-Banana Milkshake (with just a hint of vanilla.)
-Strawberry Juice (Still a yummy popsicle!)
-Hot cocoa (Not so great in the summer, unless it's on cold milk!)
-Chocolate Milk (I make it myself, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and a bottle of milk work wonders!)
-There's probably a lot, lot more...just can't think of any right now.

love, life , death

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق